Jerusaldm Vistas / IsraelVision

We Would Love to Hear From You ~ Please Email Us With Your Comments..... jvistas@gmail.com
Please Visit Us Often..... israelvisiontv.blogspot.com ~ israelvision.com ~ stillsmallvoice.tv

Thursday, February 01, 2018

Super Moon~Blue Moon~Blood Moon Over Israel!

Photo Credit:  Daniel V. Rawlings
Shalom Dear Friends,

The 30th~31st of January 2018, is the New Year of the Trees here in Israel. In Hebrew it is called, Tu B'Shvat. So what, you may say.

On Wednesday, 31 January 2018, we were able to experiencing a once in a life time happening right here inside of Israel! On this night, over Jerusalem, there arose a Super Moon, A Blue Moon, A Blood Moon and a Lunar Eclipse moon.

It is the biggest lunar spectacle we will ever witness and it can't be a coincidence that this moon rose over Israel in celebration tonight. The last time it happened was in 1866.

* A blue moon appears to be an extra full moon.
* A lunar eclipse is rarer,
it was visible here as it rose above Jerusalem.
* A blood moon takes place when sun light reflects from the setting moon through the earth's atmosphere. It causes the moon to appear blood red. The Book of Revelation mentions the blood moon as a sign.

The amazing thing is this entire lunar event looks more spectacular to the naked eye! The moon tonight is also a super moon because it is approaching closer to the earth than usual. As mentioned, the last time we had the five moons ALL at once was 150 years ago.

It is no accident that this amazing phenomenon is taking place on Israel's lunar holiday of the trees. God is speaking clearly.

We gathered at the synagogue tonight to celebrate, sing songs and taste a very colorful selection of fruit and nuts. What a perfect time to say "thank you" for the many blessings brought to us by the trees. I am also thinking of how they faithfully cleanse the air we breathe and provide us with fresh oxygen day and night.

Modern Israel has planted 250 million trees; creating a carbon foot print offset much larger than many nations much greater in size than tiny Israel!

One day Jay said:
   "Meridel, I want to you to promise me something"
   "Well, what is it?"
I asked.
   "Promise me." he said.
   "What is it?"
   "Promise me that you won't plant any more tree in our garden!"
Without a moments hesitation I replied, "I couldn't possibly make such a promise!"

Since 1976 I have encouraged my husband and sons to plant 537 trees in Israel. (14 in our small garden)
But friends, that is not why I am writing...It is time to favour Zion! The Word clearly shows this.

I am zealous for Jerusalem
And for Zion with great zeal.
I am exceedingly angry with
the nations at ease;
For I was a little angry, and
they helped, but with evil intent.

I am returning to Jeusalem with mercy;
My house shall be built in it,
says the LORD of hosts...Zechariah 1:15, 16a.



Every Blessing to you and your family~Happy New Year of the Trees,

The Rawlings Family

No comments: