Jerusaldm Vistas / IsraelVision

We Would Love to Hear From You ~ Please Email Us With Your Comments..... jvistas@gmail.com
Please Visit Us Often..... israelvisiontv.blogspot.com ~ israelvision.com ~ stillsmallvoice.tv

Friday, March 20, 2015

My Resting Place~20 March 2015

Click to Enlarge
Remembrance

Teach my soul Your Wisdom Lord
And make me rich indeed
Not of silver nor of gold,
Ill-gotten gain by greed.

Not by power
nor by might,
But in Your Spirit dwell.

And may my tongue
rest in Your Peace
My actions, thoughts as well.

My feet with joy to walk O Lord
Along Your Holy Way
My spirit's joy redeeming time,
Just living day by day.

Though I am poor in this world
Nor fame or fortune have.
Yet in Your hand I shall remain
You give me all I have.

Written 12 May 2004, by R.G. Fowler of Blessed Memory (Meridel's Younger Brother)

No comments: