Jerusaldm Vistas / IsraelVision

We Would Love to Hear From You ~ Please Email Us With Your Comments..... jvistas@gmail.com
Please Visit Us Often..... israelvisiontv.blogspot.com ~ israelvision.com ~ stillsmallvoice.tv

Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Resting Place~14 August 2014

The Hills of Benjamin (Click Picture to Enlarge)
For the past weeks we have been inundated with an array of emotions. People have felt sorrow, anger, hate, fear, hopelessness, mistrust, and on and on.

War~and we are in a war~is an ugly thing. It robs us of our loved ones, our lives, our humanity. In reality there can be no true winners because everyone suffers, everyone loses someone or something dear to them, things that will never be replaced.

What can be done?

What can be said?

Everything and nothing...

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths...Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV)

For the Lord shall comfort Zion: He will comfort all her waste places; 
and He will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord;
joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody....Isaiah 51:3 (KJV)

No matter where in the world you are, and especially here in Israel, these words ring true and those with faith (and even those who claim to have none) can hold on to them, because God knows what the outcome will be, and for those who trust and believe in Him~well, we also know how it ends...

My Heart
 My heart does ache,
Please Dear Lord do not forsake.
Lest my should perish because of pride,
Oh dear Lord in me abide.

Search me Lord I cannot hide.
You know my ways and my thoughts,
In the end when day is done.
Forgive me Lord what I've left undone.

All the things I should've done,
All the things I meant to do.
Lord forgive me it's all too true,
I've been weak obeying you.

...Written 03 December 2002, by R.G. Fowler of Blessed Memory (Meridel's Younger Brother)

No comments: