Jerusaldm Vistas / IsraelVision

We Would Love to Hear From You ~ Please Email Us With Your Comments..... jvistas@gmail.com
Please Visit Us Often..... israelvisiontv.blogspot.com ~ israelvision.com ~ stillsmallvoice.tv

Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Resting Place...19 June 2014

Over Shadow Me
When all of my oppressors
Are more than I can bear.
Or when I am broken
Hope forsaken
Without a prayer.
Over Shadow Me.

When the ones
That called me friend,
All have left me in the end.
Or if I in deep despair
With only troubles left to wear.
Even in my defeats
Humiliation and conceits.
Over Shadow Me.

When the Joy 
Of victories I find.
Please don't let them
Leave me blind
And stalled here in the way.
Please don't let
The moment pass.
Over Shadow Me.

...Written 1978 by RG Fowler of Blessed Memory (Meridel's Younger Brother)

No comments: